This is my first post in this year, 2013, and i really thanks to Mbak Ainun who give me this award, :)
Okay.. so this is a gift and a homework from my friend mbak Ainun.. :D here is her blog http://tiwwidy.wordpress.com , and her post about Sunshine Award ..

I dunno exactly what the sunshine award is, but it was a good idea giving me this, giving me a reason to write again.. hehe..Thanks Mbak Ainun.. :*
So this is it.. I'll answer the questions..



Favorite Colors

I think all colors is beautiful, they have their own fascination. But I like white, blue, green, and grey. I think all my fave colors are showing peace, soft and calm, except the grey, I love grey because it is an neutral color, it can be matched with any colors, i have many grey-colored clothes. :)

Favorite Animals

Uhmm.. it's about animal. There are so many animals in my home like rabbits, three hamsters named Malfoy; Harry and Hamtaro (It was my sister's pet), two couple of turtles, birds, and fish. But it all is my father's and my sibling's pet, not mine, :D hehe, me and my siblings(I have one little sister and one little brother) usually ask my father to buy an animal for us, in the first day we really care about them but the continuous day it will always my father whom feed and treat them, hehe. I don't really like animal but I like rabbit and turtle. Because @Skandar Keynes loves turtle too.. :D


Favorite Number

My favorite number is two (2). Ya I dunno why I love that number, maybe because I was born in 22nd of August, and eight is also one of the multiple number of number two. And '94, 4 is also included in it. I love the even numbers, because I want my live 'even' (complete) with my dreams and my wish. Aamiin. :)
 

Favorite Drink

My favorite drink is TEA!! :D yay, I love tea, ice tea, original tea, jasmine tea, milk tea, all the flavors of the tea. :) and I prefer the cold and icy one. I love to chewing the ice. :D

Facebook or Twitter

I prefer Twitter because it giving me more private and more info.

Your Passion

My passion is write and read. Both of them cannot be apart. I love to read, it giving me a lot of inspiration and information, and it make me want to write my own book. And with write we can give, we can deliver our thoughts our mind, and our opinion about something, and it will be more lasting and more easy to keep it in mind than you are talking too much and using too much rhetoric but there is no substance on it.

Giving or Getting Present

 I prefer to giving present, I believe giving is better than getting, :).


Favorite Physical Activity

Favorite Physical Activity. Uhm, I'm not one of a sport lover type, and I was bad in the all of sport subject when i was in school, but I love to walk, yeah, walk and run. Sometimes I dance, yeah, but I'm  not a good dancer. Hehe.. :D
  

Favorite Day of the Week

My favorite day of the week is FRIDAY.. :D like Katty Perry said: TGIF, Thanks God Its Friday, hehe :D, I always love this day, because it is a good day. :D hehe

Favorite Flower

All flowers has their own beauty and their own fascination. Just like woman in this world, all of them is beauty, but the different beauty and each of them is unique, always have the differences with the others. But I like rose, rose is a beauty and an elegant flower, but it also has a protection for themselves, the thorns. They spread the beauty but they also protect themselves from the harms. And it is needed. Just like the girls. :)

Finally, I've done it. :) thanks again to Mbak Ainun or Mbak Tutut for this award, and just like the previous award that Mbak Ainun give to me, here is the rules:

1. Include the award's logo
2. Say thanks to the award's giver
3. Answers all the questions
4. Give The Sunshine Award to another blogger friends
5. And linked them

okay, so here are The Sunshine Award receiver :
1. Mbak Dheril Sofia
2. Ahmed Saifullah

Congrats to the award receiver and oh.. I didn't recognize if I write it in English, hehehe, so please correct my grammar if there are any mistakes in my post, and I'll wait for ya post.. ;)